Supports company operations by maintaining office, purchasing, book keeping and HR functions.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; prepare payroll; office correspondence; reviewing, approving and pay supply requisitions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office and purchases appropriate systems and supplies for company efficiency
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Keeps Social Media information up-to-date.
- Provides human resources function including On Boarding procedures and
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Managing Processes, Developing Standards, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills.
Reports to Peter Layton, partner.